Friday, December 21, 2007

Week 10 !!!! L E S S O N 23 !!!! Y E A!!!!

I finally reached the end.

I enjoyed most of the lessons, such as: creating my blog, Flickr, Picnic-photo editing, creating my avatar, Library Elf, social networking, tagging, You Tube, & Overdrive. The ones that didn't appeal to me at all were the technical ones, such as: RSS, Library Thing, Technorati, Wiki, Web based apps, and podcasts. I did not do the two optional lessons, but heard they were fun and I will go back and play with them sometimes in the near future.

I had no idea half this stuff even existed on the web, there is no telling what else is out there that I don't know about. I just know I will be taking advantage of the ones I enjoyed, especially picture editing, You Tube and Overdrive.

The more I learn about computers and the web, the more comfortable and confident I am about helping customers with computer problems.

No comments: